Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Contest...

Hello everyone, I just wanted to update you on the contest. The extendo-deadline passed yesterday with four submissions.

Those in the running are:
Diane
Lisa
Jennifer
and Alessandro

My own entry fell short, DOH!

Over the next couple days, the entries will be evaluated and a winner chosen.

Jill posted first and second place for her contest, but I am thinking that it would be nice to post every0ne's efforts this time.

Jennifer's first attempt grew and grew, and announced that it wants to be a novel, not a short story. I think that is excellent.

So stay tuned, and I will announce the winners, and post the entries.

Thanks for the great response. It was great to see all the enthusiasm. I know several of you mentioned that you would like to participate, but life and circumstances were in the way.

Remember this is an open forum, so if any of you have an idea for a story trigger, please share it.

Happy Writing!

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home