Sunday, April 23, 2006

At long last

Hey, it only took three months, but I have finally posted my revision of chapter 2 of my book "Black, White, and Shades of Gray" on that blog.

I still plan to work it over a few more times, then dive into chapter 3. It is much stronger than the original, but it still has room to grow.

In the first draft, Patrick and Smudge seemed to hit it off grandly right away. In this revision, Smudge is a little slower in trusting Patrick, and is somewhat belligerent. I felt that although they become friends, that the start should be a little more tense.

I have made a few small adjustments to chapter 1 which I have posted as well.

So please, give it a read. Let me know, good, bad, or indifferent, what you think. If there are suggestions, questions, glaring issues, whatever... I would like to hear them.

Happy Reading! (I hope :) )

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home