Wednesday, February 07, 2007

An Update of Sorts...

Hello everyone,

I first off wanted to let you know that I want to get this site rolling again. We have had a lot of fun, and several friendships have been forged here.

We have a new member: Ginger, who is a member of the writer's group I attend here in Mesa. She has published numerous articles in Christian magazines, has written stage plays for children's theatre, and is currently editor of the Red Mountain High School Band-Boosters Monthly. I will being taking over that position later this year.

Other news:

Jill is in the process of querying her novel The McFaegen-Doughty Chronicles: Netherpoint and has received some rejections, but with very encouraging comments. She has already begun the second book in the series, as yet untitled.

My novel Black, White and Shades of Gray is currently in the hands of Penguin Books being considered. I have received a couple preliminary emails with encouraging statements in them. I also have my novel The Mobius Rift about 2/3 completed in rough draft, and I recently started another one I am calling Serial, I.

Cindy is querying her Christian Novel From Pharaoh’s Hand. I haven't heard from her whether she as had any responses yet.

If I recall properly, Jennifer is also working on a novel.

Todd's (aka Gus) book The Cure for Heart Disease, that he Co-Authored with Heart Surgeon Dr. Dwight Lundell is currently being printed. They are still waiting on cover designs to approve them, but the official release will be March 2nd.

If there is any other submission/rejection/publishing news, please post it here so we can all celebrate, or offer words of encouragement.

Happy Writing!

Good things are afoot

1 Comments:

Blogger peebugg said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAMA MAMA

1:55 AM, February 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home