Thursday, January 12, 2006

Where is Everyone?

I have checked constantly since Christmas, and no one has been by. I trust you all are back to the hustle and bustle of your daily lives. I, however, remain unemployed and therefore have plenty of time for blogging and reading stories and writing.

I have found a site called Zoetrope.com where you can post your stories and get feedback from other writers. I have tried it, and for the most part, like it. I have gotten some solid information from it. Some critiques were obviously from novice or young writers, but that is ok. I like to see young people have a hankering for writing.

Thanks Lisa for pointing me to this site. Looking forward to reading more of your work. And maybe getting up enough gumption to post mine. Take care.

3 Comments:

Blogger Noner said...

Thanks for sharing zoetrope. I knew of it as a magazine, but not as a place to freely share work with other writers.

Of course, I joined. However, critiquing has never been my strong point so I hope what I have to say is acceptable.

9:33 PM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Dave,
I've also been busy with the holidays and with a death in our family, things have been chaotic.

I am trying to put finishing touches on two stories though. One of the smaller ones I plan on posting here. It's one that you commented on that was posted on my blog, but I've decided to submit it, so I'm going to post it here for feedback. I'd really like your comments (and feedback from everyone else, of course.)

Thanks for the blog! I will be utilizing it more & more as time permits

11:03 AM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

ps-Dave, I think you meant that Cynthia referred you to Zoetrope. I haven't posted there yet. But, I have a couple of other writing groups I belong to if anyone is interested, please let me know!

ttfn,
-L

11:04 AM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home